Latest updates from Collabot Finance on Mortgage products; Contact me to find out more to secure finance for your needs.
– West One new semi-exclusive Expat and Holiday Let available to Collabot Finance advisers
– On Tuesday 2 February, Santander is widening availability of its 90% LTV fixed rates to all mover types and expanding the 90% LTV range by adding new 2 year fixed rates. Please note that self-employed applications continue to be temporarily restricted to 60% LTV.
– FAMILY BS Launch new semi-exclusive with new Joint borrower sole proprietor range
– Loughborough Building Society have today announced the return of their Family Assist, Deposit/Collateral Charge Mortgages
– Ipswich Building Society has increased its maximum loan size for self-build from £750k to £1m
– Market Harborough Building Society has launched a remortgage range for borrowers who want to raise capital or convert their property into a short-stay let.
– Barclays have told us that they have updated their lending policy. Following the end of the EU transition period on 31 December 2020, all EU, EEA and Swiss citizens must now apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) to continue living and working in the UK